CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can you help?

BlueRose Views: 2,857
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,586,878

Re: can you help?

With all due respect, I was reading up on trust issues and what I read strongly suggests that low self-esteem and trust issues tend to go hand in hand.

The fact that you said you can't receive love seems to suggest that you somehow, deep down, feel unworthy of it. You say you are happy and have good self-esteem, I beg to differ.

Please do some soul searching. You say that you felt "happy and secure...in his arms", yet you felt compelled to end it.

Of course when you trust someone, you do open up yourself to possibly being hurt should your trust be misplaced. There are never any guarantees that no one will ever hurt you. However, if you don't open yourself up to receiving love, you will lead a very lonely life. It's clear that you realize this from reading your post.

And, finally, I'll leave you with this thought --- if you didn't get much out of counseling, then you weren't working with the right counselor(s). A good counselor will help you dig deep into your psyche, no matter how uncomfortable it may be for you. However, in the end, with the right counselor and the determination to get to the bottom of why you have this issue, you will be able to trust. Best of luck to you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)