CureZone   Log On   Join
The Cure - Take it Leave it

helpmerhonda Views: 15,451
Published: 14 y

The Cure - Take it Leave it

As many of you might know me from my posts about parasites well im here to share some more information about getting rid of BO/Fecal odor. It is cause by parasites but im here to help you get around the issue until your immune system is healthy enough to kill the parasite on its own.

When you are infected with parasites, your immune system becomes sensitive to gluten, which causes the parasite to survive. Gluten tears your intestines apart, weakening your immune system & your hormones. It causes anger and depression.

Things to avoid:
Caffeine: It damages your intestines
Alcohol: Feeds yeast which cause the odor and also damages your intestines
Cigarettes: Damages your intestines
Gluten: damages your intestines
Fat: Hard to digest and prevents your intestines from healing faster than they would without it

Go on a gluten free diet, and by gluten free I mean dont eat anything unless it says gluten free on the label. This diet can take a month or 2 to work, but you will notice your odor go from fecal, to Bo, to funny smelling, to gone. Your energy levels will get much better and your overall sense of well being will improve dramatically.

Heal your gut and you heal the odor.

Good Foods to eat that heal your gut are Rice(brown & white)and bananas. Eat lots of those for faster results.

Don't give up on this diet after 2 weeks. It could take a month or 2 to work.

Good Luck and God Bless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)