CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Me too!! BUT monitors aggravate the condition!! (NT)

Angielynn Views: 2,769
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 157,622

Re: Me too!! BUT monitors aggravate the condition!! (NT)

I'd just like to clarify that I am not recommending atkins. For me it's more like protein power, which has lean meats and good fats like avocado, olive oil, etc. Also lots of non-starchy veggies. I find it to be the best plan for me, and most folks with candida, fm/cfs and other diseases do very well on this. I also try to use organic wherever I can.

Thank you for the cherry suggestion, but I don't do well with fruit sugar. It causes me all sorts of problems.

I would also like to say that I had physical challenges before we ever got a computer, and I don't believe the computer made things any worse. I actually feel this computer is a window to the world for me, and I've learned so much that I've applied to my health -it's been amazing. I'm not saying you don't have a valid concern, but I don't think it's the source of my health issues.

I believe in using wisdom, doing your best with the things you can change, not freaking out over all the possible poisons, but trusting God for what we can't change or what we don't know about.

Have a great night!

Angie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)