CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: chronic elevated bilirubin - how does it fit into picture?

kairae Views: 7,808
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,568,747

Re: chronic elevated bilirubin - how does it fit into picture?

Yes, I've been told this, and my dr. thinks so too, but it's so hard, being this reactive to every food and in such agony to just pack up my house and sell it and try to find another one that doesn't have mold or animals, or carpets or new paint etc. And the thing is, my house is relatively new, and I just did an air test last week that came back negative. That test which may have been inaccurate cost me $350, and I just finally got on disability! But, they are not that accurate apparently.
There is a company in US biosignslab.com that does body mold tests, but they are incredibly expensive and again, results are not 100%.
I might do one more test, an air vent swab for mold. I just do not know. I have gotten ill living here.
Where can I find out more about detox pathways being blocked?
My liver tests have always been normal, except elevated bilirubin (Gilbert's) that I discovered about 15 yrs ago.
I will be checking my daughter for all this stuff too. I love our house, and I would lose so much money to move, and what if it's not that? Then I lose our home and end up with something crappy I can't even fix anymore due to my condition, and take my daughter away from stability. Then, if it is this house, I need to get out asap.
I just wish I could pin point what the actual problem is and then just attack it head on.
By the way, my hair test, I think, showed by the counting rules, that on all 3 steps, had very likely mercury toxicity.
So, I managed to figure that one out by reading the sites, but still my results are from Anabol labs and analysed thorugh DDI (all DDI, but they took Anabol over, so their report is in slightly different format), but still would like to have someone like andy cutler take a look at my test, does he do that still? Is there an email for him?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)