CureZone   Log On   Join
chronic elevated bilirubin - how does it fit into picture?

kairae Views: 8,454
Published: 14 y

chronic elevated bilirubin - how does it fit into picture?

Anyone know how chronic elevated bilirubin may be a part of my overall picture? Test positive for lyme, heavy metal toxicity, elevated thallium w/o even using chelators, very ill 17 months ago, and very unwell still.
How can elevated bilirubin be a part of this whole scenario? (I read something about glutathione, but not enough and do not understand)
And, what tests might be relevant? My dr. thinks that even though one pyroluria test came back negative (I have every single symptom of this including scoliosis, red dots on body, tremors etc just to name a few)
that I should test using Laboratoire Phillip Augusta in Paris, France, for porhyrins. I am trying to put all the pieces together.
Most of all, if I could just stop the insane tickly muscle buzzy head and body reactions I get from eating with Palpitations and intense body feelings, that would be great. I feel that after eating, poison is somehow released into my blood stream, and I react to every thing now....it built up slowly since becoming really ill last year. Now if they could just find that one 'thing' that poisons me after eating....
I feel it's a problem with food breakdown/conversion and I get a nasty by-product of some kind that makes me feel insane for awhile and finally it starts to mellow hrs later.
Newport and others, if you might have some ideas for specific blood tests, genetic tests, complicated deficiency or lacking of co-enzymes or conversion type of tests....
I know there is an answer in all of this, I just can't figure it out. I am trying, I am reading, but I know so little compared to many of you. I am trying to put it together, b/c I have this 'other' symptom that is preventing me from feeling okay after any food, and preventing my GI tract from feeling like it used to.
I am gluten free, and I make all my own foods. I have recent elevated thallium in a random urine sample before ever chelating. Thanks for input and direction, sincerely.
I must find an answer b/c my 6 year old girl is starting to become unwell with headaches, tummy aches, allergic eyes, low iron, and itching all over her body, and chronic hyperventilating and sniffing w/o much nasal discharge.
There may be something in the home affecting us, but we eat totally different foods, and I do not eat gluten or Sugar and many other things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)