CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Proper stoichiometric mixing of 22.4% MMS solution with 50% citric acid solution

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Stephan2 Views: 8,081
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,564,893

Re: Proper stoichiometric mixing of 22.4% MMS solution with 50% citric acid solution

Tom,

I just did the calculation in Excel:

If one calculates the molarity of the 22.4% Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and the 50% citric acid solutions, then they are essentially exactly the same. Now if the valence would be also the same, then one would have to mix 1:1, however, the valence of citric acid is 3 and of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (NaClO2) is 1, therefore you need 3 times as much from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement solution by volume than you need for the citric acid to achieve a stoichiometrically balanced mix!

So for each drop of citric acid, three drops of MMS are required! I mean it probably doesn't hurt if you use more citric acid than needed if ingested, but for an oral rinse I would prefer not to have any excess acid.

As another example, for 6% vinegar you need three drops of vinegar for each drop of MMS.

I have to see how I can upload an Excel spreadsheet or I have to upload an image of it. Important for me is that I did the math correctly! Do you have Excel? I could send you my spreadsheet so you may check it.

Stephan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)