CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cancer viruses and dealing with cancer

Hveragerthi Views: 4,763
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,563,944

Re: Cancer viruses and dealing with cancer

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, YOU KNOW LITTLE OF THE WATER-FAST AND HOW THIS AFFECTS THE BODY.

If you want to get in to a pissing match I can point out how little you understand how the body works.

WATER-ONLY FASTING STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM. IT ALLOWS THE BODILY ENERGIES NORMALLY RESERVED FOR DIGESTION (THE MOST TAXING & CONSUMING FOR THE BODY) IN CLEANSING AND HEALING.

Where do you think the energy from digestion comes from? That's right, from the nutrients we derived from food. Eliminating that source of energy puts MORE stress on the body, and even the body knows this. What happens when we go in to states of starvation? The body slows its metabolism down to conserve as much energy as it can, then it increases its fats stores when food does become available again to prepare for future starvation periods since the body knows it needs that food as an energy source.

VIRUSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY PATHOGENS, ARE CONSUMED AS FUEL, (ALONG WITH OTHER TOXINS)

The only thing that consumes pathogens in the body is white blood cells that engulf pathogens and digest them.  On the other hand you are overlooking an important fact, and that is that many pathogens have the ability to evade the immune system. They can do this by hiding in nerve tissue, in vacoules of other cells, by digging deep in to tissues and through secretion of substances needed to protect itself.

WHERE THE LEAST ESSENTIAL TISSUES & ORGANISMS ARE CONSUMED FIRST IN AN ECONOMICAL ENDEAVOR BY THE BODY IN PRESERVING LIFE TO ITS FULLEST EXTENT.

Any REAL proof of this claim because I think it is garbage. Many of what we call pathogens are actually a normal part of the body. Some can even serve beneficial functions. And again your claim here contradicts your previous claim that water fasting creates a "sterile" environment.

AGAIN, I'M AFRAID YOUR IGNORANCE OF THE PROCESS OF WATER-ONLY FASTING HAS BEEN REVEALED.

I would say more your ignorance of what you are talking about since that was YOUR wording, not mine. You claimed it created a "sterile" environment, which means free of ALL microorganisms. So don't get on my case just because you are using definitions loosely to back an unsubstantiated claim.

THIS STERILITY INCLUDES ALL PATHOGENS AND HARMFUL BACTERIA DETERMINED BY THE BODY

Again I would like to see some REAL proof of this claim because I don't believe it for a second.

AND WHERE IT THEN LIVES FROM ITS OWN FOOD RESERVES WITHOUT CAUSING DEFICIENCIES OF ANY KIND...........
ONE EXAMPLE WOULD BE THAT OF A DEFICIENCY OF VITAMIN C WITH A VITAMIN C DEFICIENT DIET, WHICH IN TURN CAUSES SCURVY. BUT IN THE ABSENCE OF VITAMIN C, A WATER-ONLY FAST WILL NOT PRODUCE THIS DEFICIENCY DISEASE, UNTIL AFTER THE POINT WHERE STARVATION HAS BEEN REACHED, AND WHERE THIS ONLY OCCURS AFTER ONES FOOD RESERVES HAVE BEEN DEPLETED:

Again you are showing your ignorance of how the body works. The body DOES NOT store vitamin C. Furthermore the amount of vitamin C utilized by the body is dependent on various factors such as stress levels. When the body is put under more stress, such as fasting, the requirement for vitamin C goes up. This is why people can still be vitamin C deficient even if they are taking foods or supplements with vitamin C. If they are failing to INTAKE sufficient vitamin C to meet the demands of the adrenals alone for that matter  then they can become deficient despite their intake. There is no fat stores, or liver stores, etc. of vitamin C and we do not synthesize vitamin C as some animals do.  So bottom line is that the fasting can and will deplete vitamin C, which also contributes to immune suppression.

AS i HAVE STATED ABOVE: THE BODY STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM ON A WATER-ONLY FAST BY UNDERGOING THE FOLLOWING AND FROM WHICH YOU SHOULD TAKE NOTE.............

And again instead of making unsubstantiated statements, especially when several of them have already been proven FALSE, why don't you provide solid proof of these claims. It would save me a lot of time over addressing every one of your UNSUBSTANTIATED claims. As I pointed out the immune system is a lot more complicated than you are making it out to be. Yes antibodies and white blood cells can deal with SOME pathogens, but not all. And they require other aspects of the immune system to be formed and to function. These other aspects of the immune system include the adrenals, thymus, lymphatic system, bone marrow, cytokines, peroxides, etc. And what do you think fuels these systems? Water? Nope. But there are a lot of nutrients involved including many that are not stored in our tissues.

PERHAPS YOU CAN EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE BEEN FREE FORM ANY DISEASE (BOTH ACUTE AND CHRONIC) OVER THE LAST 30 YEARS, WHILE THOSE AROUND ME HAVE BEEN THE VICTIM OF ONE OR ANOTHER OF EACH?

You know what? I know people who thrive on junk food and stay healthy. I know people who smoke and drink and rarely if ever get sick. And I have time and time again people who are sick that do everything they think is healthy such as raw or vegetarian diets. Genetics are part of the answer, but it goes so far beyond that. Again the immune system is not a singular thing, it is a WIDE SPECTRUM of different things. So to say that cleansing toxins from the body and hypothetically boosting parts of the immune system with a water fast is ludicrous.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (3)