CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: I am experimenting with do-it-yourself Allergy/Asthma immunizations! Instead of shots, I'm placing allergen(s) under my tongue! Wish me luck!

Bio Cleanse Detox Kit
”I have recommended it to family and friends already and am sure...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

machaon.fl Views: 6,472
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,541,928

Re: I am experimenting with do-it-yourself Allergy/Asthma immunizations! Instead of shots, I'm placing allergen(s) under my tongue! Wish me luck!

Well many might believe what you call a success is in actuality a complete failure to correct the situation in 22 years and are daily having to deal with the consequences.

Knowing that the majority of heart failure patients, in my age group, either die from this terrible disease, or spend a lot of time in the hospital; and that I have gotten much better, is the kind of consequence that my wife and I LOVE!

Can I deal with surviving the significant damage to my heart, which happened over 22 years ago? Hmmmm!? Let me think about that!

I assume you work under the assumption that the possibility of actually curing your problems are not possible and that a maintenance program of pharmaceuticals is your only choice.

I use what I have found works best for me. Once again, most people in my age group do not survive this type of damage to their heart, or are frequently hospitalized and do not live a good quality of life. I live a very good quality of life, with minimal effects from Coreg, Flovent and Digoxin, my three most important medications.

I love Coreg, Digoxin and Flovent because they do their job so well, and have few side effects. They allow me to, not only live a more normal life, but a higher quality of life, and they help me to survive my health problems.

However these are your choices, I will leave you be. And oh yes good luck once again.

Thanks, again, for the good luck wishes. I appreciate it! But, remember that the motto of Curezone is "Educating not Medicating". This does not mean "Foolishness not Medicating".

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (2)