CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: I am experimenting with do-it-yourself Allergy/Asthma immunizations! Instead of shots, I'm placing allergen(s) under my tongue! Wish me luck!

machaon.fl Views: 6,982
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,540,886

Re: I am experimenting with do-it-yourself Allergy/Asthma immunizations! Instead of shots, I'm placing allergen(s) under my tongue! Wish me luck!

(Date of experiment: 12-14-2009, 10:00 AM)

SLIT Rapid Desensitization Treatment (RUSH) #3 @ 10am.

The RUSH protocol calls for several immunizations in a 3-4 hour window. So far.... so good. No significant increase in symptoms during these multiple exposures to grass pollens!

I can't believe that the reactions and symptoms are not compounding, or getting worse!

I intend to do it again at 10:30am, 11am, 11:30am and 12 noon. So that I don't over-do the posting , I will refrain from any other posts unless I get a response, or unless I get into trouble. I know that tonight is going to be bad, but I figure that I will be up all night with a tight chest, so I'll just have to get through it. If I can't sleep that means that I might be gagging and posting, and looking for sympathy here on Healthboards in the middle of the night!

To all those who suffer the daily miseries of asthma, sinusitis and our non-caring, expensive and broken health care system, wish me luck and I wish you luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)