CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gottcha! Re: you take the drama!

Willowley Views: 6,101
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,538,140

Re: Gottcha! Re: you take the drama!

My precious Miss H, 

You are a powerfully strong woman on the road to true and complete health, nobody can take that from you Miss H.  There are always those who are going to try and step in your path to try and divert your attention with nonsense. But I'm not worried about you because I KNOW the strength of character you have, the discipline and the will to heal.

Its not that common for a person to take complete and total responsibility for their health and then go at the healing full steam, but you've done that in spades and come out the other side of the first round with VICTORY! You are a bright and shining beacon and an inspiration to us all. You have charted your first IP to perfection so that others will be encouraged and know that it IS possible to heal themselves naturally, what a blessing you've given CZ'ers for years to come.  I thank you for that.

I'm sending you energy of light, healing, and love Miss H.

Willow 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)