CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gottcha! Re: you take the drama!

Miss Helfinger Views: 5,676
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,538,136

Re: Gottcha! Re: you take the drama!

Dear 90210

First of all, you're right. I got called a shill - along with a lot of others. SavageGrace is actually who called me a shill. And a few months later, I got lovely words from many prominent posters on cz that said I came in during a time of a lot of detractors, nay-sayers, group splitters and shills and it took them a while to see that I was not that person. I've learned a lot from SG and think he's a great guy. You also blasted me during my first few weeks of posting on cz. I hope you're happy with yourself. You stalk me and harass me. How unhappy are you that you seek someone out to harass them? We ALL KNOW who you are. I have a saved screen shot of your poster name and your number together on the cz site. You play sweet in other forums but if you didn't have this mean bent in you - you would never seek someone out to detract from their healing. YOU, dear, are the only one that brought an argument to someone else's healing. There's no makeup in those photos. Are you happy that you made me cry when you did that last year? If so, that says a lot about you. Did you blast Trysten for her before and after shots? If you didn't have some vested, jealous interest in blasting me - you wouldn't seek me out to do it. Now I know who sent me the anonymous angry message in my inbox. Seriously, do me and everyone else a favor and just focus on yourself. Judging from your other posts under your 90210 number, you have issues you should be tending to. After all, that's why we're on cz in the first place, to heal ourselves and be productive with leaving behind stagnant thought processes and practices - or did you not understand that?

A year ago, you harassed me, yet again, in another thread and caused it to get moved to the debate forum. Someone mentioned you were posting garbage then and well - if the shoe fits - you were told you were angry and livery in this thread - I suspect it's still true.
I told you to breathe in that thread and I will tell you again - breathe.
//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1336641&s=1#i1

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)