CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Attention Please! HEALING IP TESTIMONY by Miss H!!!

Anja Views: 6,040
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,536,426

Re: Attention Please! HEALING IP TESTIMONY by Miss H!!!

that is a fantastic testimony, thanks for posting the link because I lost track of that thread and needed to read it. I haven't been able to stay off Curezone today (getting myself into some trouble here in this forum - lol!) even though I'm insanely behind in my work. I am starting to wonder if I was led here (finally after how many years surfing curezone and trying so many different things) because the thing that is coming through most strongly in her writing to me is the spiritual shift in consciousness and steadfast belief in her ability to heal herself, which I bet is a huge part of her success and the piece I'm consistently missing - still mired in fear and doubt half the time. I've never a hundred percent believed I could be anything but chronically at least a little bit sick, despite all my chasing of health. I have thought many times it might be my karmic debt to pay, and that thought is not going to manifest wellness, ever.

Ah, my head is all over the place today. I've got a lot to think about.

Does make me wonder if it's the chicken or the egg that came first for Miss H - the shift in consciousness, or the physical protocols and detoxification. Or maybe it's simultaneous and one supports the other constantly...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)