CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Colloidal Silver, Lobelia, and Clear Lungs

LuellaMay Views: 11,815
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,534,612

Re: Colloidal Silver, Lobelia, and Clear Lungs

Paraboy,

Is your mother also congested?  Does she have COPD?  Is she on oxygen?   If her condition is serious, it may take some time.  Now, you said she doesn't get "instant" relief.  Does she get any relief as time goes on?  Colloidal silver does repair damaged tissue.  How many times a day is she nebulizing?  I would suggest at least four times a day.  However, if she is having difficulty catching her breath, then just put a small amount of colloidal silver in the nebulizer and take it easy.  Too much colloidal silver can arrest her breathing.  So the key may be "easy does it."  The relief may not be immediate, but she should feel improvement as time goes on.  If she is congested, I would also suggest Clear LungsThis will help to bring up any congestion.  And by using Code LR001, you will receive a 15% discount if it is not on sale.

Another suggestion would be mullein that has healing qualities aimed specifically for the lungs.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)