CureZone   Log On   Join
Symptoms of hypoglycemia with normal blood sugar readings

Konnor Views: 10,374
Published: 15 y

Symptoms of hypoglycemia with normal blood sugar readings

Hi all,

I was curious to know whether symptoms of hypogylcemia can manifest as a result of adrenal fatigue despite relatively stable blood Sugar levels?

I tested this on one occasion when I felt like I might be starting to drop, only to show a fairly normal reading of 4.7 mmol/L. This was about 2 hours after a meal.

I've read that as a result of frequently high blood sugars in a high carbohydrate diet, which I followed for a number of years prior to becomming ill, the body can interpret normal blood sugars as low.

The advice from this particular article is to wait it out, as the body is getting all the glucose it needs if blood Sugar is above about 3.8 mmol/L. Over time, they say, the body will adapt to the new healthier levels and result in improved health. Of course waiting too long will have the opposite effect so an ideal balance needs to be achieved.

Would people tend to agree?

I'm currently attempting to treat adrenal fatigue and candida/leaky gut with a allergy free low carb diet with all the common recommended nutrients - Vitamin C, B complex, B5, pantethine, magnesium, L-glutamine, chromium polynicotinate, a probiotic, MSM, NAC, NAG and a few others.

Being confident on my blood Sugar levels would be a significant step as it was my first and most prominant symptom. I'm currently recording a typical days readings and may post again with the results.

Many thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)