CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water01..

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
water01 Views: 22,962
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,515,212

Re: Water01..

Ladylove,

No worry about upsetting me with your reply.† I welcome your knowledge, but do feel you have judged me a bit unfairly.† I address this concern at the end of my post.

Thank you for your information concerning essential oil use in the ear.† I agree that NO†essential oil should ever be put directly into the ear.† I clearly stated this and stated that I did not know what damage putting an†essential oil into†the ear†would cause.† I did say I thought it had†something to do with frequency and I thank you for your explanation.††I replied to this post because no on else had and I felt the poster was right to suspect the tea tree oil caused damage.

---------------------

Quote:

No responsible essential oil producer would label an undiluted essential oil for internal or oral use. Unless they have made the buyer sign a release of liability first.

Melaleuca Alternifolia Pure Essential Oil of *any* grade is NOT safe to be taken orally.

End Quote

----------------------------------

I never said that any essential oil should be taken†orally†WITHOUT proper dilution or care.† I should have included that essential oils NEED to be diluted when ingesting them and many times when applying them topically.

I do not agree that essential oils should not ever†be taken orally.† There are essential oils that are labeled for dietary use and the dilution†rate†required to take†them internally.† I have a Melaleuca alternifolia†that†the label reads: for dietary use:†1 drop†in 4 oz of liquid.† Are you saying that it is not safe to take this orally?

I agree that there needs to be care and knowledge when using essential oils.† That was my purpose in posting.† There is a lot of bad information concerning the uses and application of essential oils and if not used properly they can be dangerous.

Ladylove, I don't know you or your level of knowledge concerning the use of essential oils, but I would be interested in why you state:

Melaleuca Alternifolia Pure Essential Oil of *any* grade is NOT safe to be taken orally.

If you could give a source or two that support this statement that would be helpful.

----------------------------

Quote:

With all due respect, you sound like a Young Living (Brand of essential oils) distributor..

End Quote

-------------------------

I have to ask, what does this statement mean?†

With all due respect to you, your statement sounds like you have†judged me unfairly and I worry that your statement could affect how I am 'viewed' on these forums.† What does Young Living have to do with this post?††If I was†involved with Young Living would this be viewed by you as a negative thing?† I am sorry you felt the need to judge the unknown.

Wishing you health and blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (2)