CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tree Tea Oil Toxicity

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
water01 Views: 23,268
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,494,095

Re: Tree Tea Oil Toxicity

I am sorry to hear of your on-going ear problems after using cayenne tincture and tea tree oil in your ear. I see from your original post that you have been dealing with this for many weeks already. I hope you have recovered and can share anything you were able to find out about what happened in the ear.

I have a thought about what may have happened, but do not know what was damaged or how you can heal your ear. Your problems could be from the tea tree oil and/or the cayenne tincture or the combination of the two used together. I don’t think it is a good idea to put most things (natural or not) down the ears. Garlic and olive oil would be an example of things that can be safely used in the ear.  A good thing to remember is that anything you put on your skin is absorbed into your body, so it is like taking it internally.  It is a good idea to never put anything on your body that you would not eat.

First, essential oils should NEVER be put down into the ear. This has something to do with the frequency of essential oils. I am sorry I don’t have more information concerning what happens when these oils are put down into the ear. They can safely be used on the outside of the ear.

Second, Melaleuca alternifolia, also known as tea tree essential oil can be very toxic and dangerous but this is only true when the source of the oil is adulterated in some way or is not a therapeutic-grade essential oil labeled for internal use.  Unless your essential oil label states clearly that it is for INTERNAL/ORAL USE it should not be taken internally or for that matter applied to the body. No essential oil should ever be put down into the ear.

A true therapeutic-grade Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) essential oil is safe to apply topically as well as taken orally. A good way to determine if your oil is of a healing grade, read the label. It should say that the essential oil is safe for internal use and list it as therapeutic-grade.   I don't want people to fear Melaleuca alfernifolia.  If it is a pure essential oil, it is a powerful healer.  It is unfortunate that today's greed and marketing in the world of essential oils has created products that are not safe or healthy.  Education and research is required to find a quality oil. 

Here is a little information on Melaleuca alternifolia therapeutic-grade essential oil:

Highly regarded as an antimicrobial and antiseptic essential oil. It has high levels of terpinenol-4. A therapeutic-grade should be 30-45% Terpinenol-4.

Powerful antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory action.

SOME USES: Fungal infections (Candida, ringworm), sinus/lung infections, tooth/gum disease, water retention/hypertension, skin conditions (acne, sores).

Be well~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.031 sec, (2)