CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Retraining the bowel/colon rejuvenation

valerie_cct Views: 8,557
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,507,495

Re: Retraining the bowel/colon rejuvenation

I agree completely with the references posted above by socalgrl and I encourage you work with those exercises and they should help.

But you are correct in that bowel retraining is a long term process, so don't become discouraged if you don't see results within a few weeks or a few months.

But until you have achieved complete natural bowel regularity it is important to not allow waste matter to stagnate in your colon, so don't be hesitant to take an enema whenever your bowels don't move on their own within 48 hours. Avoid the Fleet chemical disposables and just use 3 or 4 pints of warm (103 degrees F) Sea Salt solution.

The worst thing would be to allow yourself to become constipated again.

However, I should add that for some people, as a result of weak peristalsis it is very difficult or impossible to achieve normal bowel regularity. Since your problems started at such an early age it's possible that you fall into this category.

If after trying everything else you find that nothing else seems to work, regular cleansing enemas or a colema board at least offers a healthy alternative and the ability to pursue a normal active life.

I have several clients along with 2 family members (my Nana and an aunt) who use enemas every day and are in good health and don't feel that their lifestyle has been inhibited as a result.

But I encourage you to work on the recommended exercises, and I also concur with the advice to eat lots of raw fruits, along with a balanced diet, regular exercise and enough sleep.

All the best, Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.150 sec, (1)