CureZone   Log On   Join
Retraining the bowel/colon rejuvenation

camillep Views: 8,701
Published: 15 y

Retraining the bowel/colon rejuvenation

Twenty years ago--at age 14--I was addicted to laxatives. Then, my dermatologist put me on Antibiotics --for my acne--for 6 years. Essentially, my colon was ruined, and I've spent my entire adult life with IBS. It got to the point that I couldn't digest any food. (I'd eat broccoli, and broccoli came out the other end!)

Fortunately, I learned about colon cleansing and spent the last 2 years emptying my colon. I'm officially clean now. Woo!

Only problem is my colon doesn't seem to have the strength to push stuff through from ascending to descending colon. At first, I thought it was just lacking probiotics, so I went on a 3 week juice fast and drank tons of very refrigerated and expensive probiotics. However, when I started eating again, my colon still stagnated. It's very disappointing--as I believed that once my colon was cleared and my digestive tract was replenished with good bacteria I'd be good to go.

I realize that it takes years to restore the colon to health. However, I don't want to spend the next several years on a colema board. I'm writing to the community to see if anyone else has had a similar history and how they've recovered.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. Other colon rejuvenation supplements I've tried include glutamine, colostrum, kombucha, raw milk, castor oil packs, and sauerkraut.
P.P.S. I've spent a total of 3 years cleansing my kidneys, liver, lungs, metals, halogens, etc.... I'm fairly clean.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)