CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: can i save my diabetic mom's vision??

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Dentist Alternative!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluoride-free t...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
knowledge seeker Views: 7,978
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,502,740

Re: can i save my diabetic mom's vision??

(dividing the original post into two posts so it is not truncated)

My mother was extremely stoic and tough. She suffered more than anyone I ever knew in her life. Raised in Italy by a neglectful, depressed mom and a snooty grandma, her dad died when she was a young kid, in the war, she suffered starvation..they ate grass, bombs flattened the house on either side of her, she was gutsy enough to stroll up to a German camp and speak to the head officer pleading that he let them go home as they got stranded when the Germans blocked the road back in trying to get food from an uncle's farm and had to live with a total stranger for two years..
Relatives back home were as skeletons and thought my mom and her mom who was with her were dead all that time. The officer let them pass through moved by her falling to her knees and sobbing and begging to go back home. He had a daughter her age and was deeply moved. They rode back on a truck of bombs.

Days after the war, she stepped on a landmine with an American soldier she had met. A landmine blew them both up when they walked a wooded trail by the beach she went to celebrate the war's end. She knew not what happened to him but she was thrown higher than the trees and when she landed, her legs hung by threads of skin and she had pieces of flesh gone and blood everywhere. They were going to amputate both legs..they told her she would never walk again. I will, she insisted.

Her later good fortune finally wound her in an American hospital where newly discovered penicillin saved her legs. She was alone for most every day for 18 months as they rarely let her mom visit. The nurse was mean and said "you stupid Italian girl..you are stealing the bed of an american soldier" She was about 14 years old.

She was in a full body cast for 18 months and they all applauded when she took her first steps. She met my dad when she was depressed and her mom, made her go to a USO dance. He told her the night they met and danced, he knew he would marry her and marry her he did.

She left all her relatives to come to a new strange land where she had 6 kids. I am the oldest of them. She suffered a number of setback and lost her husband in his mid 50s-p-she wanted to go back to Italy cause she said he was the only reason she came here.

She suffered awful medical trials when she got older and many day to day problems. Through it all I do not think I ever saw her cry..I marveled at her strength and faith in god.

I rarely saw her cry until the day she told us they said taking motrin for Arthritis had destroyed her kidneys. Dialysis took this woman who never cried though her life was so full of hardship and trials and reduced her to a whimpering person who longed to die every single day. If this is the future your mom wants, well she will get it if she keeps resisting.

for both your sakes I hope she doesn't go down my mom's path who wound up on dialysis like she might

Her recovery starts here if she takes the info God graciously provided to answer prayers on her behalf

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1234564#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1486145#i

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1502713#i

blindness, diabetes it can all be reversed. Watch that one video by Dave the raw food trucker..he reversed his diabetes in just three days in addition to getting rid of colon cancer after a while longer by following the advise in the book "there is a cure for diabetes" by Gabriel Cousens. He has a film called I think raw for 30 days as well.

Also go to the hacres.com website and look up the diabetic testimonies. I heard the originator of that website and the author of halelujah diet (another book to read) the week I got that reading of 600 after I prayed for answers. He "just happened" to be speaking in my state though he lived thousands of miles away. another book to read is eat to live.

Mom please listen while you can..my mom started going blind in her last year and it was awful to watch her suffering and crying. Heal and then help heal others form going down your road.

I hope my mom's suffering will not have been in vain if I can help prevent one person from going down the same path. I cried when reliving this cause I want you to wake up, mom, and stop while there is still time to smell the roses and do the hard work of healing yourself..others have done it there are no incurable diseases..email me for the links to the save your life incurable program's videos and manual to see how to recover.

By the way, I am eating tons of carbs personally but eat them low on the glycemic index scale and cut back on fruits/fruit juice and grains, but all the veggies she wants. I do things like mix whole wheat pasta with tofu or plain shiritaki http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF-8&fr=ytff1-&p=tofu+shirataki&SpellState...

which are super low carb and only 40 calories a pack or spiral cut (spaghetti cut) zucchini and yellow squash raw and either have plain or mixed with a little spaghetti. Avoid high glycemic fruits like the tropical ones like pineapple and Watermelon but have low glycemic ones like cherries and berries etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.234 sec, (3)