CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking up

ellani Views: 2,814
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,480,604

Re: Breaking up

My mom likes him alot and almost always takes his side the moment we disagree. She has come to love him like a son and even told him he could stay as long as he wanted and needed to so her kicking him out isnt likely to happen. No he doesnt pay rent but does help them with bills and stuff.
My dad isnt so sick that he needs constant care. He has heart issues and suffers with PTS from vietnam. Its not that I am forced to take care of him, more that he means alot to me and I just want to spend as much time as I can with him while I can. I go to school full time so theres no way I could make enough to live on my own but I am looking for a part time job to start saving.
I know these are situations that need resloved but I dont really know where to start to do so. This is my only serious relationship and I have never had to break up with someone so Im not sure how to go about it and not to mention the problem of me feeling instant guilt for hurting him. I wish he felt the way I felt and we could mutally agree to just be friends but I dont see that happening.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)