CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breaking up

ellani Views: 2,938
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,480,073

Re: Breaking up

I too look back on it and wonder why my parents allowed it but there is 9 yrs between them and it was never to be a perminent thing. They allowed him to move in cause he had no where else to go and he was suppose look for his own place and move out within a few monthes but that never happen.
We arent married and we have no kids other than our dogs. My dad is getting up there in age and for the most part I take care of him so moving out of here isnt really an option nor do I have the means to support myrself being and unemployed collage student. I am working on getting a job now and there is an extra bedroom in the house so I guess I am going to move in it for now.
I tried to talk to him again last night but everytime I spoke he would start talking to someone on the pc. I finally got his attention and told him everything but all he did was get mad and go to bed so I guess I just need to but my foot down, move out of the room, and get on with my life. Thanks for the info and support.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)