CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: i need a bit more explanation

Views: 1,139
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 147,754

Re: i need a bit more explanation

Hi Ocean....from what I've gleaned from these pages, I think the 'flush' part happens pretty quickly after you swallow the olive oil/grapefruit juice. (and you DID end up getting stones!) Like, I think it only takes up to a half an hour to get the stones out. You're right about not eating fat or oil before the flush, so that your liver stores up bile. When the OO (Olive-Oil) floods your stomach, the liver releases a whole ton of bile to deal with the oil...releasing a bunch of stones in the process. Oleg will have to explain his point of view. He might be saying that by taking some fat/oil throughout the week, you'll be doing mini flushes...?

Has your energy been low....and is it dramatically different and new today, since you flushed?? Unless you're in pain (which shows that the stones are forward and pressing uncomfortably), people usually wait 2 weeks for their 2nd flush...because it gives the stones time to move forward. BUT, if you're just feeling so gung-ho...you can, of course, experiment! Who knows? The worst thing that could happen would be that you don't get very many stones out....! Hey, I forget...are you on a parasite cleanse too, right now?

L & L

T

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)