CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Update

wannabeeczemafree Views: 2,757
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,459,837

Re: Update

Thanks for all replies!
I was so excited about the green stones that did come out of her system. So, I'm releived to to know that she does have stones. That at least explains a PART of her overall health situation. There has been NO CHANGE in her eczema.
I have read a lot of Barefoot's Literature and I'm thankful for it. He mentions that the Liver-Flush is just one remedy and may not be the cure all for some.
So, I plan on doing another parasite cleanse using barefoot's dewormer on both my daughter and myself. I strongly suspect, I mean, I know that I have parasites and that I passed them on to my daughter.
I just need to gather the funds and do more research about the recommended dosages for children and about the LBB(?)and what I can do to make sure her detox/bowel system flushes without too much of a healing crisis. Her skin already detoxing a lot now.
I plan on:
doing the dewormer/ parasite cleanse
liver flush
and someday I'll do the orange fast when I'm not breastfeeiding anymore.
Thank you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)