CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a hair loss topical that actually works

Chris Views: 18,211
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 146,303

Re: a hair loss topical that actually works

kev, its totally cool with me. also there has been some argument over which type of vitamin B6 to use. we have used pyridoxal and thats why i listed it, but some studies say that pyridoxine(which is far more common) works fine as well. i have yet to try it.

many of us at hairlosshelp are trying to optimize the potency of this formula through research and experimentation. the man who originally came up with it was harassed, and accused of being a fraud. he seemed like a real nice guy, but he eventually just erased his website.. its really sad what negativity can cause. luckily he gave us this information, because it really does work for many of us. so this is why i posted it here, in hopes of helping some people. you've gotta think when you look at products like revivogen and crinagen they are also using zinc and b6. this guys website was up before those topicals even came out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)