CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coffee Enema and weakness...electrolyte imbalance?

lajoanna Views: 22,765
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,453,181

Re: Coffee Enema and weakness...electrolyte imbalance?

Thanks for the info!

I do have an abnormality in my left breast. I can't necessarily feel it, but I just squeezed my breasts together using my arms and there is a dimple on the lower inner part of the left breast and there is not one on the right side which leads me to believe there is a mass of some sort in there causing the dimple.... The dimple is in the vicinity where I feel the pain. This is also in the same spot where I get the pain in my back that I have messaged about before.

I feel I am at a loss right now. I know that is not the proper positive response, but it is where I am at right now. I feel terrible, I potentially have a mass, my anxiety is bad as well as my depression. I have followed the IP, but not to the T. Then I begin beating myself up because I haven't stuck with it to the T and feel. I need some more supplies, but am broke as a joke and have been trying to start my business to make some money but my social anxiety is debilitating to the point I can't talk to people or sell myself...

Peace to you all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)