CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't let that term "normal" fool you - and other info

GrannyCat Views: 2,100
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,449,662

Re: Don't let that term "normal" fool you - and other info

Thanks so much, Tony. I am pleased to wait for continued support from Dr. Ken. Too address some of your questions and comments ....

I live in north central Indiana away from all big cities. Chicago is two hours north and Indianapolis is two hours south.

I had a complete bloodwork in 2008, most of the results I posted in my reply to Dr. Ken. I don't believe there is any such thing 'normal' either.

I've taken Primal Defense, chromium pic, minerals, vitamins, etc. You saw my list in my original post ... that's only what I can remember! I almost never overeat ... can't stand feeling stuffed or even full and my digestion is difficult enough. So appetite control is NOT an issue at all my case, although I don't always eat the healthiest of food, but I do TRY to eat wisely, eat whole foods, some raw foods, organic, etc.

Done the cleanses of all sorts, shapes and sizes ... liver, colon, parasite, etc., some more than once.

I buy from iherb too, I think I get my Dr. O's probiotics there. Vitacost has Garden of Life products at excellent prices too. If you view my original post and list of products tried, you'll see lots of GoL products there.

Although I plan to pursue good health until my last breath on this earth, deep down inside I have horrible feeling that I've tried everything and I will stuck in this state of UNhealth until I die ... and probably a lot sooner than I should have. SIGH.

Thanks again for your help, Tony, I appreciate it very much.

Marci

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)