CureZone   Log On   Join
Help and Dr. Ken are on their way for you and CureZone

Tony Isaacs Views: 2,629
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,448,564

Help and Dr. Ken are on their way for you and CureZone

No way I would forget about you, Marci.  Your post is printed out and in the hands of Dr. Ken O'Neal (someone I am going to be proudly introducing to this forum and CureZone in general very soon)  at this very moment.  I should have his answers within hours.

A brief preview:  Dr. Ken as I call him became an MD about 30 years ago and worked in Emergency care as well as his own general practice.  Some years into his practice he began switching more and more to alternative and integrative medicine because he wanted to heal people and what he saw that mainstream drugs and therapies generally only managed symptoms and led to further problems instead of actually addressing and curing the cause of the problem.  Needless to say, the mainstream powers that be were less than thrilled and so, 14 years ago he received a naturopathic degree and parted company with the medical establishment.  Now, Dr. Ken offers the best of both worlds - he has all the training and experience of an MD and is able to apply that knowledge to recognizing medical conditions (he excels in interpreting blood workups) and then determine the best choices for nutritional support and natural healing therapies - without mainstream drugs or therapies - to help people solve their problems safely, effectively and permanently whenever possible.

I have known him for two years now, participated in natural health seminars with him, and have only the highest regards for him.

And here is another surprise - his wife will soon also be joining us as an advisor on natural living.  She has hands on experience with organic gardening, producing their own organic goats milk as well as with natural products that replace all ones that have created an overload of chemical toxins in our homes and gardens.

My plan is to introduce both of them to my forums (here and at Yahoo) and then to help them get set up with their own CZ forums as well as helping with my website.

All the best,

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)