CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's some good info +EDIT Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

patientadvocate Views: 7,583
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,136,006

Re: Here's some good info +EDIT Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

Everything unyquity has said is basically true.

I support the above posting.

When reading through Dr. Kellys protocols and with any Dr. who writes a book on cancer.

It gets pretty complicated. and I wonder about the cost,...can we afford all of these diets, supplements.

Make no mistake about it though Dr. Kelly has not cured every single cancer patient he has seen.

BUt every cancer patient he has seen has outlived the medical prognosis, had higher quality of this extended life. Some have responded wonderfully and his record is much much better than any oncologist I have met.

One patient was uterine cancer that outlived prognosis by 6 years.

When looking over Dr. Kelley's beliefs, what matters most is,...does the stuff work or not!

Many of Dr. Kelley's recommendations have merit and contain many similar items as found here on curezone.

The only question I have is how can I as a cancer patient know I'm getting enough of the actual ingredients of some of these whole items?

What if the active ingredient is, for example, jabberwalki,...well can I get more of it without hurting me, if yes, how much more can I get?

These very basic questions will not get answered until you know how much available jaberwalki there is in a serving of juiced parsely, etc.

Chemistry and ph are at the heart of Kelly's diet recommendations,.... so does your digestive tract absorb the same amount of nutrients as my digestive tract? Can we both eat the same amount of spinach if I weigh 220 lbs?

Another huge, huge issue!

When cancer has spread to the brain and you want to act now at this late stage, to cure the cancer that is in body organs,...you shouldn't wait one minute to elevate ph if that is what your goal is! As is Dr. Kelly's.

This is only logical!

If, in fact ph is your first choice,....don't #$%& around!

Get started now with weak buffers, get started tonight, and order some of the stronger buffering agents available online over phone, and take them as soon as you can get them.

Then start reading a few books or their synopsis on how to build your protocol.

If oxygen therapy is your choice, which is ideal if used during ph therapy, then you must go with what is known to donate oxygen, that would be, DMSO, and chlorophyll.(in my opinion)Get a concentrator to sleep with and where the mask.

Why? Because you can get them today and start them today!

Remember cancer is in the brain!

If you want to try mms. oleander, ozone, peroxide infusions, IV C, other stuff, that is great, but these therapies don't happen tonight.

Standard homeopathic remedies is a misnomer as everything gets changed by individual practitioners and nothing is standardized.

Basic ph therapy you can start tonight is.

1/4 teaspoon baking soda, heavily diluted in 18 oz of water. Three times daily after food.

Calcium carbonate 1,000 mg, 3x day before eating.

Black strap or organic molasses one table spoon in the evening.

zinc oxide or sulfate. Twice daily.

If you test urinary ph or saliva ph these will not indicate the internal environment of the actual cancer cell.That is why I recommend Dr. Brewers one clinical trial synopsis.

DMSO liquid, (any feed store) Mixed into one quart of water, 3cc liquid DMSO. Drink this in glass container only. Mix in glass container only.

Refridgerate covered, drink this all day, make new batch every 24 hours.

Chlorophyll liquid, ... 1 table spoon 3x daily.

Diet: Just to start with, the easy changes are no sugars pasta, potatoes, diet sodas. Double up on proteins and vegies as this will lower blood sugars. Brown rice or whole rice only. Beans are ok.

Organic dairy if you like dairy,...but nothing from the store as dairy. Spouts and trade Joes ok!

Organic meats,...help yourself at this late stage.

You still need fat! Cancers can't burn fat,...weight gain with metastatic cancer is a goal anyways,...fats are great!
But with liver mets,....toss up!

Nothing fried that is for sure.

All of this can start immediately and provide and immediate impact on the disease, but being so late in the game,...that impact may be to slow progression not reverse it.

As far as reading,...I can tell you Dr. Kelly was nearly on the mark but my recommendation Google "Dr. Keith Brewer and cesium" as this is the only alternative clincle trial that I have read which documented 100% response,....and that would be awsome thing if it were true in general population.
If you like what you read get started on it asap.

Get this all going, and then take a deep breath for a couple of days.

Look to then expand what you are doing and researching the other stuff that may sound funky but actually have merit.

But make no mistake about it,...cancer in the brain is not good finding and usually seals the deal.

Get a move on and ask lots of questions while your are starting the above protocols.

Don't give up until that last breath is taken.

Other stuff you can get right now, pau de arco, ground flax seeds, olive leaf extract, whole aloe vera, spirulina/chlorella.(more expensive)

Sincerely
Bret

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)