CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

briefglory Views: 7,799
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,137,700

Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

Trapper - I so agree with you.  He doesn't have time for most natural methods.  We just got home from the hospital on Friday.  Of course there is not much one can do on a weekend.  Husband is fading fast.  I'm thinking of letting them do one round of chemo just to give us a chance to start using the other things - not sure we are even going to have time to do the chemo since the Cancer Centre says they want to do their own tests!!!!

I do know a doctor who would do whatever alternative treatments ie IV's etc.   There is so much conflicting advice.  Well not exactly conflicting but different and its hard to know what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)