CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

Views: 8,450
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,135,916

Re: Help! Husband just diagnosed with small cell lung cancer metastasied in liver, adrenal, possibly brain lining.

http://www.curesnaturally.com/Articles/Cancer/Cancer52.html

I came across an interesting item in the latest Nexus magazine dealing with a cure for cancer. I reproduce the item in full below:

SELENIUM: GOOD NEWS IN CANCER TREATMENT

This unusual story of a West Australian farmer was told to me by one of the farmer's friends who live in Melbourne . It is full of happy endings, almost too good to be true.

This farmer was diagnosed with bowel cancer. His doctor-surgeon arranged a date for him to check into hospital to have the cancer removed. In due course on the date set, after he was checked into hospital, the doctor-surgeon visited him in his room to tell him that after reviewing all the tests and X-rays, all concerned agreed that his cancer was inoperable and that all tests indicated his heart was not strong enough to survive such major surgery.

The farmer said, "Doctor, you're telling me there is nothing you can do for me?" "Yes," the doctor said, and then apologized for such a late change of decision. The farmer then requested his wife to go and check him out of hospital and for his son to pack his bag and take it to the car. He said that he would have to go home and treat himself.

For many years this farmer had treated his cattle and sheep for prevention and cure of various ailments. One drench had proved especially effective and that was Selenium Drench Concentrate. He decided to formulate a daily dose for himself based on his own body-weight, as he had so often done for his farm animals.

Over the following few months, he took this dosage on an empty stomach every morning. After several months his wife said, "I think you are getting better! You look good and don't seem to be sick at all. I think you had better visit the doctor and have him check you over!" Which he did. The doctor said that as far as he could examine him externally, the cancer was gone. He told the farmer to go home and enjoy life!

One day shortly after, a well-dressed lady driving an expensive car arrived at the farm. She said, "Your doctor is my doctor and he tells me you cured yourself of bowel cancer. I have bowel cancer and I've come to ask you to share the treatment."

The farmer said, "Woman, it would be worth more than my farm for me to start acting like a doctor! But I know how desperate you are. I'll put the ingredients out and will show you what I mixed up, but I can't give it to you. My wife and I have to do the evening chores—feed the fowls and milk the cows and so on. While we're gone, you can steal the ingredient if you like but I can't give it to you!" That is exactly what the lady did and she treated herself as instructed. Several months later, she returned with bouquets and presents. She told her farmer friends she was cured and given a clearance by their mutual doctor.

Soon after, another well-dressed lady arrived by car at the farmer's house. She had been sent by the first lady. She stated she had bowel cancer and requested the farmer share his treatment with her. He said he would treat her exactly the same as he had treated her friend—which he did with the same excellent results.

Several months later and almost amusingly, the farmer's own doctor arrived at the farm, stating that he had come for more than a social visit because he, too, now had bowel cancer and wanted the farmer to share the treatment with him. Which the farmer did in the same way as for the two ladies, and with the same excellent results.

The friend who conveyed this story to me was a suspected prostate cancer victim having a very high PSA [prostate-specific antigen] count. He immediately went onto the treatment and very quickly his PSA was down to normal. Another of my friends was diagnosed positively as having prostate cancer and was planning surgery. He has been on the selenium treatment, and recently was given a medical all-clear. Friends who have gone on the treatment as a precaution—believing as I do that what will cure will prevent—have found that minor skin cancers on their hands have cleared up.

The treatment as worked out by the farmer is with Selenium Drench Concentrate, which anyone can purchase from veterinary product suppliers. It is liquid selenium. For years, the sale of selenium for human consumption has been prohibited. The active constituent is 10 mg of selenium per mL as sodium selenite. The dosage is one tea-spoonful to two litres of water, of which mixture you drink 226 mL or two-thirds of a 400 mL breakfast cup each morning on an empty stomach.

I've been taking it for several years and it certainly does not appear to produce any ill effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.244 sec, (3)