CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: As an American, I am confused....

Views: 4,878
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 144,632

Re: As an American, I am confused....

What a big coincidence that the culprit of 9/11 came from that obscure place in the world where the Caspian pipeline was being sought after. It sure was a big break for the miltary, because Afghanistan doesn't have a large army that could threaten American military bases in the world or threaten instability in the region...we HAD no reason to attack it (until of course, 9/11). But this eccentric millionaire that is sad that his people are being repressed, decides to blow up some buildings instead of feeding the people. Then he starts making a lot of videos, (not music videos, but they were entertaining) and escapes the invading army. No, this is not a hollywood script (at least, I don't think it was concocted in Hollywood, more like Washington...you know, the same place where the last pres. "ELECTION" was planned). Out of all the terrorists in the world, the government wasted no time in declaring the culprit of 9/11 to be........The man from AFGHANISTAN (Caspian pipeline country). The Caspian Sea has large oil reserves and ENRON negotiated with the Taliban in 1996 to build an oil pipeline but the Taliban turned Enron down. It just so happens that the secretary of the army used to work for Enron and Bushes' cabinet also has strong ties with Enron and that Enron got away with ripping off the American public (was Martha Stewart set up to be the distraction from Enron?). America is a land of amazing coincidences that will stop happening as WE THE PEOPLE wise up. But I can't help but think because the media and gov't. get to spoon feed us their war propaganda and convince us that their wars are noble (like their is such a thing), it would be helpful to get messages on this forum from people in other countries, especially war ravaged countries, to find out what is really going on.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)