CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

jessesmom1987 Views: 2,343
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,441,498

Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

That's what I was thinking, that you didn't have a gallbladder either. Sometimes it takes moving some stuff out to get to the bigger ones too (including parasites, and dead parasite stuff). But, on the other hand, what I've also discovered is that right now, just before the moon phase (New moon Monday) is a good time to do a Liver Flush to get stuff moved out that parasites can hide behind, and then hit them when they are least suspecting it because of being more active on the moon phase--and you get good kills. I always know when the Full moon, and New Moon is going to be.

People will pooh pooh that this stuff comes from the liver, but I can feel the stones in the liver when they need to come out, and yes, I can feel them pass through too.

This last flush I did (I prefer the coke flush, but still using epsoms like you did), I used a pink grapefruit instead of the 2 oz of lemon, and it was more juice. I don't know that I could do more oil than the 4 oz, but I've been experimenting with doing more oil/citrus again (the day after taking the flush ingredients the night before), and I do think it helps to move more stuff out. I don't think I could do the Schultze "big" flush, where 2 oz of oil/2 oz of orange juice is taken every hour for 4 hours straight, but he says that moves stuff from deeper in the liver out. I had a friend that just tried it (it doesn't use epsoms) and she didn't like that she got sick with it.

Your liver will thank you.

Unfortunately, what I've also found is that I can feel my liver recongest in a short period of time after a flush too. I'm not so sure I haven't had some kind of damage done to bile ducts (or possibly scar tissue) with the gallbladder surgery too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)