CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

Willow753 Views: 2,423
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,441,432

Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

Oh I did the ES for sure, all 4 doeses in fact. 2 before the oil & OJ mix, then 2 this morning. (I put them in vegatable capsules I can't stand the taste). I thought I was done but oh no---I had 5 more big ones with the next BM, all 1" by 1/2". I had felt the first big one and so I was sitting on the toiley and I thought to try massaging the area and lo and behold I felt a pop. Next BM was explosive and there it was sitting in the toiley all by itself. What I learned is that my body needs more of the oil mixture. I always have used Charly's method just the 2oz. which works for some people but it wasn't working for me. So I tried Steve's method with 6oz of oil and 6oz of orange juice, then I added 1tsp. of ginger for naseousness. I got about 5oz down and started to feel nauseous so this little voice in my head said your body knows what it needs. Threw the rest down the sink and went to bed.
Oh, almost forgot I do not have a gall bladder either.
i am just thrilled I FINALLY had a succesful flush. After my kidney cleanse I will do another.
Happy Flushing!
Debbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (1)