CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

Willow753 Views: 2,377
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,441,540

Re: WOW.......6th Flush Another Biggie

Scary the damage to the bile ducts..but who knows. We were out during surgery. My liver will be very happy but it has more in there, big ones. I can feel them already. I just want to do the kidney cleanse before I do another liver flush. It is the last in a series of cleanses.
I think 2oz. of oil every 4 hours with lemon would be disgusting, escpecially by the 4th time. Lol. The ginger really helped, I just downed the 5oz. didn't finish and do the full 6oz. but I figured it was good enough and obviously it was. With the first flush I did the 4oz. I didn't get very many stones but I got a lot of sludge (bird seed) and felt great. I just probably need more oil and if more oil gets the big ones out, well I am going to just do more oil then.:-)
Thanks for the info on the new moon. I had "heard" people speak of it but I didn't know what they meant. It worked for me-tho I hadn't planned it. Hm maybe Monday I should do another flush.
I think the congestion may be from not having the gall bladder. We may have to flush more often than say someone who still has their gall bladder. Just a thought...I know I am going to keep on keeping on now. This flushes results just lifted my flushing spirits so to speak. Lol. I just stared at that big stone, then flushed and watched it go. I was amazed, to me it was huge compared to those little 1/4" ones.
I have taken a lot of medicine prescribed by the "doctors". Everything from Antibiotics , daily injections, just a ton of pills. I have MS but I quit taking all the meds because after finding this site I found out they were bad for your liver. It will be interesting to see once I am flushed out if the MS gets better. If it is MS. I think all the meds had a hand in the size of the stones and quantity. Time will tell...
Thanks for your reply!
Blessings,
Debbie
Debbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)