CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Cinnamon is the Wonder Spice for Health and Wellbeing

LuellaMay Views: 3,506
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,440,314

Re: Cinnamon is the Wonder Spice for Health and Wellbeing

The methods I describe have been very effective in controlling blood sugar and in many cases, some that I know personally, in reversing diabetes.  Now, the word "reversing" has many implications.  One must always stay on the proper diet and not stray.  Doing anything without nourishing one's body properly serves no purpose.  In no way can anyone go back to their prior lifestyle.  In fact, everybody should stay away from any harmful foods:  Sugar, sweeteners, processed foods, junk foods fast foods, sodas, etc.  To follow this type of diet is a guarantee of health problems, be it diabetes or something else.  These foods are poison to the system.  Period.

While I realize that when the condition is severe, insulin and, unfortunately, medication may be needed, I find it apalling when I see diabetics taking medication while eating anything they want.  And some doctors will tell them that it is okay to do this.  I have also seen people that had to take certain medications and through the proper diet and alternative methods did reverse their diabetes to the point that they did not need this medication.  This in no way means that they could go back to their prior lifestyle because to do so would definitely bring the condition back.

The key is prevention.  Those that are healthy should take the appropriate steps to avoid Type II Diabetes and other conditions now.  

Pharmaceutical solutions are not the answer.  Nature is.  The key is to use what nature provides, together with a good diet.  I realize that diabetes is a very serious issue.  There are times that a person will require medication.   However, a vast number of Type II Diabetics can control their condition with the proper diet and supplements.  How many people are given a warning that they are on the borderline?  It is up to the person to take the appropriate measures to guard their health.

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)