CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sleep deprivation...

comerricky Views: 4,797
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,439,650

Re: Sleep deprivation...

AAWWW !!! That there is the problem! To be kept sane, you must first have been sane!!! That my friend is not one of the many adjectives I have been called throughout my long life !(Assumin that it is an adjective? My learnin and "English" skills use to be lots better then they are now?) Well in plain "Hillbilly" "I'm crazy as squirrel who can't find it's nuts !" But that's ok, the voices keep me company when I'm all alone. As a matter of fact the one voice just got through tellin me, "YOUR NEVER ALONE!!!" then it gave this really scary soundin laugh. Shoot looky there even the danged voices in my head think they're funny. Well doggies, I'll be a monkey's uncle. That is if'in I was a man and if'in I was some kinda primate or something???
Well, none the less, thanks for the words of encouragement! Kind words are always welcome here in my books !!!

LuLu
(the not so very well spoken)

Hillbilly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)