CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How do y'all feel after a coffee enema?

unyquity Views: 4,984
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 143,559

Re: How do y'all feel after a coffee enema?

What a relief it is to read your post!

And "duh me"...what a reality smack (and a half!).

I know I'm not NEARLY as alkaline as I need to be, and I double-know that my liver is VERY toxic/low functioning and needs to be completely flushed and detoxed...but I had no IDEA just how toxic and full of acid/junk it/I must be until I started doing these enemas...and read your post.

Reading the Gerson Therapy is what got me 'over the hump' on starting coffee enemas. (I've always found taking enemas difficult both physically and psychologically). I was flabberghasted to find how frequently our blood circulates through the liver, and thrilled to find how the chemicals in coffee turn our liver into a "free radical war machine" for the time the coffee is present.

And "duh me" AGAIN! I knew that Gerson patients juiced heavily. It was my mother-in-law (that cured herself of terminal liver cancer in the 70's with Dr. Kelley's protocol) that brought coffee enemas to my attention. And course, I KNEW that Kelley's protocol also involved heavy juicing AND major enzyme supplements AND an alkalizing diet. So when I started feeling weak & toxic afterward, I should have seen & realized exactly what was going on. Instead, I was blaming the Epsom Salts ...which I still haven't totally eliminated as at least part of the cause. Everytime I take ES, I feel a bit weak & very dehydrated. But of course, that my be because I'm far too acidic, and a small amount of ES is the thing that throws me into 'blood PH crisis'. (Oh, that 'must maintain' PH number is 7.35...like THAT lil' tidbit going to redeem my "duh" status...NOT)

Can you tell, I don't like making mistakes! GRRRRR. I'll forgive myself pretty quick-like, but I DO NOT like making "duh" mistakes!!!

I've raced through the opening pages of your blog, and later this week I'll go back and absorb the whole deal. I may need to try out the 'alkalinizing drinks' and supplement stuff, but for the most part I stick with only SuperFood and Fish Oil (because I believe we SHOULD be able to maintain health/alkalinity WITHOUT adding all kinds of supplements to our body...just good/healthy/raw/organic eating). BUT, money has been real tight around here for a few months, and we've slipped off the raw food bandwagon quite a bit, so until I get back to juicing daily again and eating bigger percentages of raw/alive food, methinks I'd better get some type of something to help me along.

Oh my, I could type forever, but I just HAVE to get back to work.

I can't tell you HOW MUCH (!) I appreciate your post, thoughts, truths, time & concern that went into it. You really have made a HUGE difference in my life...and that means a LOT! (You may stop polishing your halo now and put it back on - the glare is blinding me! :o)

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.099 sec, (2)