CureZone   Log On   Join
How do y'all feel after a coffee enema?

unyquity Views: 5,795
Published: 18 y

How do y'all feel after a coffee enema?

I've started doing coffee enemas recently (I use and highly recommend the coffee from S.A. Wilsons). 2 Tablespoons of coffee to 1 quart of distilled water; 1/4 cup of Epsom Salts

All seems to be going quite well; I'm experiencing good feelings and a lessening of some of the symptoms I'm dealing with currently. But I seem to have a different reaction than most folks. Most testimonies and stories I read on the 'net indicate the majority of people feel refreshed and more energetic after a coffee enema, but I seem to feel just the opposite.

After taking and expelling the enema:

I feel exhausted.

I feel like I've just fought a huge battle (but won!)

My skin looks extremely dehydrated and very wrinkly (like I've aged 10 years in 1/2 an hour). I noted that someone else reported having dry skin on their hands...and my hands also seem to be most affected.

I desperately crave something "healthy" to eat...fresh juice of any kind, superfood, sprouts...ANYTHING, but it HAS to be healthy and "alive".

Did I mention? I feel exhausted!

This sounds like dehydration and/or electrolyte upset to me...but I wonder why I'd have these symptoms.

Anyway, does anybody else out share these symptoms after a coffee enema? Or what symptoms/results do you have and feel the first couple of hours after your coffee enemas?

Here's to our health!

Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)