CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Soap suds enema not safe ?

valerie_cct Views: 28,462
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 143,247

Re: Soap suds enema not safe ?

Hello Propaul, if you are a prime cancer prospect because of soapsuds enemas, then so am I! Although I'm a good bit younger than you, I have had many of them since childhood.

Before I'd worry too much, I think I'd like to see some supporting research and documentation to substantiate this theory. I'd be much more concerned if I was habitually constipated and carrying toxic waste matter around in my colon, than from cleansing with soapsuds enemas.

I understand that it is widely accepted that soap solution in enemas can be irritating to intestinal mucosa, but it is also well known by the nursing community that soapsuds enemas provide the most rapid relief from constipation.

Nevertheless, during my colon hydrotherapy training I was taught that soapsuds enemas should be limited to no more than one a week. If additional enemas are required then it is best to use saline solution.

Wishing you a long and healthy life!!!

Valerie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)