CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Additional thoughts - CE's Re: Where do I find Uny's coffee enema instructions?(EDIT#2)

solmare Views: 5,423
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,425,907

Re: Additional thoughts - CE's Re: Where do I find Uny's coffee enema instructions?(EDIT#2)

Hello everyone,

thanks, ginger4jeff, for providing me with the link.
thanks, the observer, for sharing your years-long experience with CEs.
And thank you Uny, for your detailed explanations.

I have a few questions left after reading your information:

- Just to make sure: When doing a CE, you only insert about 2-3 cups of coffee? This surprised me, because you insert so much more liquid, when doing a high enema.

- And what exactly is the size of a cup. I have various completely different sizes in my mind when thinking of a cup. Most likely, you mean typical coffee cups, which are always more or less the same size

- You talked about best doing a Coffee-Enema after a natural bowel movement or a quick water enema. Would it be ok, to do a Coffee-Enema right after a high enema (which I'm doing anyways, when on the IP)? This way I wouldn't always have to do an extra quick water enema. Or would there be conflicts with the rectal implant, which is done right after the high enema?

- As far as I understand back-to-back-CEs simply means doing one 2-cup CE, expelling it and then doing a second one. Or is there more to it?

- For those, who don't have easy access to S.A. Wilson's coffee: Is there anything we have to pay attention to, when buying the coffee. Of course it has to be organic. Anything else?

Thank you for helping and friendly greeting from
Solmare

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)