CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ph

surfsteve Views: 20,818
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 14,217

Re: ph

Yeah it seems like you've opened a whole can of worms. Are you saying that if I eat lots of alkaline foods that my PH wont go up that high on a good diet? Or that anyone who eats that much brown rice, fruits and veggies isn't healthy?

On a side note eating all those lemons seems to have helped. They gave me a very healthy bowel movement and I felt great afterwards. I can't remember if I said but I also drank 2/3rds cup of Celery Seed Tea made with 16 oz. water and one Tablespoon Celery seed. That seems to help the best for pain and to increase flow. I'm still passing stone but it's been relatively painless. I must have needed all those lemons. I'm still passing thick urine that seems to have a pearl glow to it. From the amount I've passed I'd say there must be a lot of it. I know they say that the older you get the more mineralized you become so it's possible that I have pounds and pounds and pounds of this stuff.

I think I will go back and slowly resume taking Spirulina and chlorella tomorrow and introduce grains back into my diet. I don't think I want to go back to meat. I was a vegetarian for 12 years and never realized how much I missed it until this fast.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)