CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RuhRoh...Re: You are so welcome, Solmare!...Re: Thanks, Wings!

healinginHiswings Views: 1,519
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,965

Re: RuhRoh...Re: You are so welcome, Solmare!...Re: Thanks, Wings!

The water fast is a TOTALLY Dr. Christopher thing - and not something he always did. If I remember correctly, 'Wings CHOSE to water fast. Yes, that's right. It registered with my doctor within, and reminded me of the Biblical "day of rest." I suggest that people continue juice fasting (or go to water IF they're not extremely "toxic") and continue to take the IF#1 & IF#2 (to continue adsorbing toxins and to NOT mess up the flow of their bowel activity)...but stop taking all the therapeutic tinctures - to give their bodies a day of rest. A water fast without something to adsorb toxins (for most people) is NOT a "day of rest", it's a day of HEAVY detox, and many people can't handle that. Ah! I didn't realize that. But you ARE correct.... So in general, Uny, when we teach people how to do the IP, we should have them juice fast + IF !-2 but no teas/tincts on day 6, do the BLF that night, and 2 b2b CEs on day 7 with juice fasting and all therapeautic tinctures and teas as well? (I realize this is going to sound like Chinese to a lot of people, but if you choose to do the IP, it will begin to make sense to you.) How does a person know whether it's Ok to do a water fast or not? Obviously, with cancer, you need to get those toxins out and all systems flowing without ANY stop/break. But other than that, I don't think I know.

If I (and folks like Solmare) are going to be great IP techies, we need to make sure we are teaching this RIGHT and not just "what works for us." :-)

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)