CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My liver cleansing questions

unyquity Views: 2,068
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,419,926

Re: My liver cleansing questions

Just to recap/add thoughts n' thinks:

1. Am I right, that it doesn’t really matter, wether I start with the liver cleanse or the kidney cleanse? – I would then start with the liver cleanse. (1 week liver, 1 week kidney, 1 week liver, 1 week kidney) Correct - you can start with whichever you feel needs the most assistance.

2. Or can I do 30 days of liver cleansing and 30 days of kidney cleansing at the same time? (Schulze talks about a person who did the mild flush daily for 40 days) As written, the program alternates - a week on each.  The person that did a daily flush likely needed a daily flush for 40 days.  We have a "basic outline", we are supposed to adjust it for each of our individual needs.  The daily flush drink is simply juice, garlic, ginger & olive oil, there's certainly no reason that one couldn't drink that every morning for the rest of their life (of course, the day 1/2 version - I doubt anyone would need/want to ingest 5T of olive oil every morning).  The liver detox/digestion tea is also very mild.  The last month, I've had 2 teaspoons (8-10 droppersful) of the Liver Tincture daily.  I see no harm in doing 'all of the above' for 30 days straight (and doing two 5-day kidney cleanses)...you can adjust this program to whatever suits you & your doctor within (as long as you leave IN all the protocols :)

3.If I do 1 week liver, 1 week kidney, 1 week liver, 1 week kidney, can I also do big liver flushes on the end of a kidney cleanse. Then I would have 4 Big flushes in my 30 days. Or should I only do the big flushes at the end of a 5 day mild flush? Then I would have only 2 big flushes in my 30 days.  You can do a 'big flush' once a week whether you preface it with the 5-day cleanse or not.  Big flushes can be a bit exhausting (so that's a consideration); sometimes flushing once a week doesn't give enough time for the stones to 'move forward' - but other times one 'senses' the need for a big flush even more often than once a week. 

4.Since the liver is usually not clean after 30 days of IPing, should I just keep liver flushing during the pause (between IP rounds) or stop the flushing during the pause and take it up again with my next round of IP? Which is better?  Which is better is whichever way is right for you...at any given time.  Some folks sense the need to take a break from cleansing and allow the organs time to "catch up" and normalize for a time; others want to continue without ANY kind of a break.  With every passing day on the IP you will become more and more able to hear your doctor within.

5.If I flush during the pause, (how) do I prepare for the big flushes? Should I keep doing the mild flushes during the pause?  Malic acid from apples is always appropriate - CE's, foot reflexology, castor oil packs, liver herbs, cholagogues/choleretics...pick n' mix whatever you n' your liver prefer.

6.Here’s a stupid question: HUH? Somebody's gonna HAVE to explain to me how a sincere question can ever be "stupid" Cool In the mild flush Protocol, Schulze talks about the citrus juice on the one hand and the water + garlic + olive oil- drink on the other hand. Do I mix the citrus juice with the water+garlic+OO and drink it all together, or do I first drink the water+garlic+OO and then drink the juice? You mix it with the juice...and you can choose apple juice if you prefer (although the citrus/oil combo packs more of a "flush impact").

7.Do I want as much citric acid (lemon, lime, grapefruit) as possible in both the mild and the big flush? Especially for the big flush :)

8.Should I take the liver tincture only when working on the liver (mild flushes, big flushes, CEs) or also on the other days? – Well since I’ll be doing daily CEs, I’ll probably be taking the tincture daily (before each CE, as Uny suggests). If you feel the need to take the Liver Tincture everyday, there's no harm in doing so.  Just fyi, before I had an 'unending supply' of the Liver Tincture, I took ginger juice before my CE's...and many (many!) times, I didn't take anything before a CE.  I ingest something 'liver related' before a CE, because it seems right for ME...but sometimes taking nothing feels right, too.  Coffee enemas have a 'liver action' all their own (unlike ANYthing else we do for the liver).  Sometimes I feel like the liver tincture/ginger juice is beneficial for the process; other times I feel like I just want the CE to "do it's thing" without anything additional drawing on the liver's attention.

9.Am I right that on the day of the big flush, it’s best to ingest as little (juices) as possible. Would it be best not to have anything on that day except water? Are there any “water rules” for big flush-day? (More water, no water right before/after, etc.)? Stay FULLY hydrated!   The goal is to save up (in the liver) all the bile the liver creates in a day, then release it with the citrus/oil potion.  If you know of juices that cause the bile to release, technically those would be best avoided.
(As far as I know, Schulze never indicated to stop drinking juices).  Virtually ALL foods/juices cause a small release of bile...that's why most flushes say 'don't eat anything' after 2:00pm on flush day.    The only exception to this is the Dr. Kelley flush...apparently his flush is designed to release bile three times - with a coffee enema, then a cup of heavy cream, then the oil/citrus potion.

10.Is a CE on big-flush-day recommended? If yes, when?  If you choose to do one, I'd say to do it 5 hours before you start drinking the oil/citrus potion (that's basically what Kelley recommended). 

11.I think (to start with) I will not be using Epsom salts, since they don’t make the flush better. They’re just needed if discomfort is experienced during mild flush or if I’m in major gallbladder-/löiver distress. Correct info? Epsom salts DO relax the biliary ducts (ES "relaxes" everything).  They are generally NOT necessary - but it's not a bad idea to have a tablespoon of ES mixed up with about 4oz of water 'at the ready' during your first big flush.  Dr. Schulze NEVER had ANYBODY need Epsom Salts when on the IP and doing the full program.  Just be SURE to follow every 'big flush' with at least 3 bms the next day (CE's are PERFECT for after a flush, because they ensure that anything that was 'close to coming out' but couldn't make up it's mind (lol) is pushed on through, and they increase peristalsis (which pushes everything through that's in the intestines already).

12.Whenever possible, should I flush according to the moon cycle? Would that mean flushing on full moon ? Andreas recommends between the full moon & new moon; most recommend the full (Andreas recommends flushing once a month :( )  I feel it's good to flush 'with the moon', but I also feel that we need more than one flush per month until our livers are at 'maintenance stage'.  I do my best to plan our four 'quarterly' maintenance cleanses with the moon cycles, but that doesn't always work out in 'real life' :)

13.It seems like there is no best flush type. I think I’ll just go with the Schulze Flush and may change after a while if I feel like it. Now you're talking! Smile  But always remember - the liver is NEVER in the same state it was for 'this flush' as it was the 'flushes before'.  One can do a particular flush the first three flushes, and get out very little, then switch 'flush protocols' and get out a LOT.  That does NOT mean that the protocol for the 4th flush was somehow better - it means your liver was ready to release a lot of stones/debris that flush.  Basically, all flushes work the same...nothing to release bile all day, then ingest oil/citrus to release all the bile that was saved up all day - resulting in the bile 'flushing' through the liver and pushing all the debris forward (and out of itself), through the gallbladder and out of the gallbladder.

14.According to my IgG4-antibody-test, I’m very allergic to ginger. Since Uny recommends ginger for the flushes (to get them down and to fight possible nausea), I was wondering, what I could take instead of the ginger.  Hmmm, according to a 'test' you have an allergy? Or do you have a TRUE allergic reaction when ingesting ginger (shortness of breath, airway constriction, immediate rash/flushing, hives, watery eyes, itching, sneezing, etc?) rhetorical question :) Either way, true allergies & "reactions" will resolve as you cleanse & restore your liver.  If you're worried about nausea, peppermint is also good :)

15.I think I will ditch the IF#2 on the day of the big flush, as Uny recommends  :) That makes it MUCH easier to cleanse the liver stones/debris and determine what actually comes out. 

Blessings - Unyquity

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (6)