CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded You are so welcome, Solmare!...Re: Thanks, Wings!

healinginHiswings Views: 1,491
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,420,451

You are so welcome, Solmare!...Re: Thanks, Wings!

Wings, a very big thank you! You've lately been helping me a lot with your detailed answers. I am so delighted to be able to help out, Solmare. I have to give Uny and Curezone credit for getting me to the point where I can give back!

-"2. Or can I do 30 days of liver cleansing and 30 days of kidney cleansing at the same time? (Schulze talks about a person who did the mild flush daily for 40 days) Technically you could, but in reality, you won't have time."

So there would not be any problem with the effectiveness of the liver herbs or the kidney herbs, if I decide to take them both on them same day (each day of the 30 days? No, I don't think so. You sound like a guy who is rip-roarin' to go. I'm that way myself with most things. More intensity, shorter healing time. Let's leave the final decision with you and Uny, since y'all know your true situation. The normal recommendation is to do liver week, kidney week x 2 during a round. We watch and see how you do that month, and then adjust as needed/warranted. There isn't any problem with the effectiveness of the herbs at all if you mix them. The question is how your body will respond, and we won't know until you actually do it. You COULD do a regular textbook IP the first round, and then hammer it the second round if all goes smashingly well during round one. What do you think about that?

-"3.If I do 1 week liver, 1 week kidney, 1 week liver, 1 week kidney, can I also do big liver flushes on the end of a kidney cleanse. Then I would have 4 Big flushes in my 30 days. Or should I only do the big flushes at the end of a 5 day mild flush? Then I would have only 2 big flushes in my 30 days You could... and I understand you want to adress your liver asap. But the Schulze mild liver flush does a fantastic job of prepping our livers for a big flush. You'll get more dramtic results (I "believe") from two well prepped Big Liver Flushes than four not-quite-as-well-prepped ones. Remember also, you'll be doing daily coffee enemas, which are "the bomb" for releasing bile and getting biliary flow going."

So 2 big flushes while on the 30 day fast would be the normal thing to do? You got it!

-"7.Do I want as much citric acid (lemon, lime, grapefruit) as possible in both the mild and the big flush? I'm not sure what you're asking, but I think the answer is "yes.""

I read that the more citric acid is in the drink (mild flush and big flush), the more effective it'll be. Lemon for example has a lot of citric acid. So I was wondering if it's a good idea to put into the drink as much lemon as one can stand and then add grapefruit, orange or whatever juice one is chosing. Oh, OK, then the answer is definitely yes. Yes, if you want to, you can plow your body with straight lemon or lime juice for some real detox power. I did a straight lime juice flush (yummy) one time. Really good stuff.

-"10.Is a CE on big-flush-day recommended? If yes, when? I don't do ANYTHING (theoretically) on BLF day except the water fast and the flush later in the day. I like doing 2 sets of back2back CEs the day AFTER a BLF, because that's when the liver is going to produce some results for ya."

I was also thinking, that the BLF-day must be a perfect day for the water fast, since one should not ingest much juice anyway. I don't know anything about the water fast. How do I do it? Or where can I find the info? I do my water fast (or "cheat" with some single herb tea like red clover or peppermint, but it IS cheating) on BLF day. How to do a water fast? You drink water that day and that's it till you start the BLF.

If you're doing the Cold Sheet Treatment, you do it at night, do your water fast the day after the CST, and begin your BLF that afternoon. The CST pretty much wipes you out so you end up sleeping in in the morning anyway. You get up, go to the bathroom, take a shower (I think Christopher mentions rinsing in apple cider vinegar but I didn't), while you're in the shower, hopefully your healing partner changes the bedsheet for you, you change into some comfy clothes, and you spend the day in bed (you don't shave or get your makeup on or anything) until you're ready to do your BLF.

Wings, thanks for your support again and all the best to you! Backatcha, sweetie! You're gonna do great!

Greetings from

Solmare

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)