CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: thanks

Views: 3,973
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,411,615

Re: thanks

oh thank you zoe, sadly... i was on an identical formula to the lower body balance and, what happened to me was after about 7 days i started to get immune to that like, it just stopped working and i developed a lazy bowel - could not go on my own anymore! :(

...then i went over to this parasite cleanse system by a company called enuvia and, after trying EVERYTHING for years - fiber, fiber, fiber/psylium, flax, nutritive oils, etc. - the "movement" component of that system, which seems to just have the same ingredients i had already tried (psyllium, etc.) seemed to get my system working - even as i tapered off it and went COMPLETELY off it
...for the first time in as long as i could remember, i could go on my own!
i'm not trying to sell that product, it is just the only thing that has ever worked for me and there have been lots of struggles - and it isn't magic either, i did have to be responsible about my diet to maintain my now-healthier system ............but now, i've gained weight over time and, i have to lose weight for my health's sake and, my body, if i eat any carbs, i can maintain but cannot budge my weight down... but the low carbing (at the strict stage, which i need to stay on for an extended period of time) is not affording me enough vegetables to keep regular ...it is terrible to have to choose between keeping my bowels healthy (for if they're not healthy, the rest of you isn't either, right?) and getting to a healthy weight...

i won't make the salt-water flushes a crutch, i'm going to buy some psyllium but also make sure i eat good fats to retain moisture and, i'm really hoping i can salvage my progress. i'll post back in a while on whether it worked...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)