CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Swine Flu

godmadeusperfect Views: 4,026
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,407,284

Re: Swine Flu

Alive76, Yes, I am very glad I have my Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in my cupboard. My herbal parasite cleanse released a violent viral thing that mimicked (or was) "mono". I took Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and it began taking care of it immediately. So my confidence in Miracle-Mineral-Supplement treating viral infections is very strong.

Anyway, please let me know how many drops DMSO you use with each 6-8 drops MMS. Is DMSO safe for children?

How many drops Colloidal Silver in your nebulizer? Thanks.

As for the person with a six year old, isn't the MMS doseage 2-3 drops per 30 pounds or something like that? Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I can't find my Humble book at the moment.

I'll tell you what, I think that taking an MMS bath would be advisable as well, but only if you have enough of a supply of MMS. I think it is 30 drops MMS with 2teaspoons activator per bath if I'm not mistaken.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)