CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black seed, oleander, pancreatic enzymes, Budwig and Liver Care

Dquixote1217 Views: 12,704
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,390,664

Re: Black seed, oleander, pancreatic enzymes, Budwig and Liver Care

Yes, I am aware of that article - I was in fact the first person to comment on it here at CZ and I sent it out to the members in my Yahoo group as a special notice.  I am not saying that your approach could not be successful, just that I would never recommend a simple one or two item approach for such a difficult cancer as pancreatic cancer when the difference might be that between life and death.

I am extremely high on Nigella Sativa, as you know, and as I noted in my post it is one of the few natural things that has been demonstrated to be effective against pancreatic cancer.  However, what the study quoted in the Natural News article actually demonstrated was that Nigella Sativa killed 80% of pancreatic cancer cells in vitro (in a petri dish), which is not at all the same as saying it would kill 80% of the cancer cells in vivo (in a living organism) and at any rate, 20% were not killed.

When it comes to proof, I would say that oleander offers some pretty compelling proof, first of all in the study I reported on here:

Oleander Found to Induce Autophagy in Pancreatic Cancer Cells

As well as the fact that the Salud Integral Clinic in Honduras has pancreatic cancer patients who are using oleander exclusively who are still alive years after being diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer (and some had their cancers eliminated in only 6 months) AND the fact that my Yahoo group has members with pancreatic cancer who are using oleander and much of the rest of my protocol to successfully battle cancer.

There are any number of items out there which  might work for cancer  or which have worked for others with cancer - ranging from a simple one item approach such as Essiac, or water fasting, or stress relief or even prayer.  For economic or whatever reasons, some may choose to employ a less comprehensive approach, but If I were to get cancer and my life were on the line, especially an aggressive and difficult cancer like pancreatic cancer, I would leave no stone unturned in fighting cancer regardless of what might work or what has worked for some others.  That is what my suggested protocol is intended to do and why I developed it the way I did.  In fact, in my way of thinking I would be remiss to recommend anything other than what I believe offers the maximum chances of success.

Tony 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)