CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black seed, oleander, pancreatic enzymes, Budwig and Liver Care

Dquixote1217 Views: 12,835
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,390,735

Re: Black seed, oleander, pancreatic enzymes, Budwig and Liver Care

There is no debate about black seed from me - I am extremely high on it, wrote an article about it for Natural News and include it now in my suggested protocol.  I would likely have not given my own opinion to begin with (and maybe not even noticed the original question), except it was cross posted into two cancer support forums.   Generally speaking, when someone asks for help or advice about cancer I tell them what I think will work the very best for them based on the years and thousands of hours I have spent looking into natural help for cancer and helping others the best I can.

I am not aware of any nutrtional values for oleander.  It is not consumed for nutrition and is quite toxic in raw form until it is properly boiled and strained according to directions.  I have a partial list of the cancer fighting and immune boosting compounds in oleander if that would be helpful (oleandrin and other cardiac glycosides, beta sitosterol, quercitin, ursolic acid, long chain polysacharrides, etc).  As you probably know from my past posts on oleander, it was found in European studies in 1986-87 to have six times the immune stimulating activity of the most powerful patented immune stimulators known to man, which is no doubt a large part of why it is so successful against cancer, HIV, hep-c, etc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)