CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Nigella Sativa in PAncreas Cancer Scenarium

mo123 Views: 14,744
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,392,388

Re: Nigella Sativa in PAncreas Cancer Scenarium

ara,

Thank you for your positive opinion and help.

Yes, you can still help me.
I have question in your suggestions and also some aditional dilemmas.

You proposed the following protocol:

1. 1 tablespoon of hone at the morning - 1 hour before
breakfast

Answer:

1 t. of honey and 1 t. of black seed oil. one hour before breakfast.

2. Breakfast ?
What do you suggest for regular breakfast meal?
vegetable juice,
fruit juice
fruit-vegetable smoothie
fruit in pieces ?

This is up to you. Sometimes like today I make a spinach smoothie. 1 cup of water, 1 cup of spinach, 2 frozen bananas and 2 pears. with 1 T. of honey.

Mono breakfast would be like 4 oranges OR 5 bananas and then one hour later a different fruit if you are still hungry.

Not a veggie drink, save this for the evening.

Mid day snack could be some carrot juice or beet juice.

3. At the middle of the day you suggested 3 to 4 cloves
of garlic?

answer: yes or some powder garlic and honey. your choice. I make homemade raw garlic and it is wonderful.

4. You mentiooned raw diet with barley or wheatgrass juice
( I consider barley more optimal for pancreas because it
has much less sugar than wheatgrass )?

How are you considering drinking juice of barley in
coexistence with protocol you mentioned ( point 1 to 3 )?

answer: barley juice is wonderful and it is how I lowered my triclycerides drastically. They have some instant barley that is like coffee and it is so delicous. But be careful with the ingredients as sugar cannot be in the top 5 ingredients.

I cup of carrot juice? At what time of the day so there
won't be any conflict?

answer:
I suggest either carrot or beet juice and alternate days. At anytime but it makes a nice mid day snack.

5. Where in this protocol I should consider Nigella Sativa
oil? Again in the goal of no conflict and maximum
bioavailability. According to contents of fat acids
I consider this oil very valuable but very unstable
so I guess I should avoid any least possible conflict
( oxygenetaion of unsaturated fat acids ).

answer: the top question should answer this but 1 t. in the morning and 1 t. before sleep with honey. There is much documentation about taking large amounts of black seed honey does not matter.

My qeustion or dilemmas are:

1. I consider almost raw diet but conditionally
because I am afraid of detox side effects.
As I said cancer is already spreading also on liver.
That means ( liver is main target in detox phase ) I
should gentle controle the protocol not to enter
in to agressive detox phase and making no aditional
damage to liver.

That means:

- barley juice... one coffe cup at the morning and
on coffee cup at the evening before the sleep.

- than at the morning for breakfast
fruit ( raspberries - unfrozen - until the season then
fresh one )
- few hours after fruit meal tablespoon or two of
Nigella Sativa...

answer: NOOOOOO> Nigella sativa before the meal with honey or juice one hour. then the fruit breakfast. Raspberries excellent.

Problems with detox I highly suggest juicing then. One fruit juice for breakfast and a veggie juice in the evening. Don't worry about all the raw when you are juicing. So lets say one breakfast juice and one veggie juice. ONe salad a day with brocolli with some protein such as some beans . I love avocado as my protein or some sun flower or pumpkin seeds. Almonds are a great choice also. I might also say to incooperate some onion juice somewhere in your day. A beautiful salad is Arugula leaves with some avocado and some seeds of pomegrante and some lemon juice and olive oil as the dressing. Highly anti cancer and wonderful.

Can't tolerate a salad try drinking some cabbage juice.

You can alternate days and have a small veg. soup. Such as okra, green beans, potatoes, carrots, onions, garlic, chicken broth, parsley. All good for anti cancer diets.

- for the lunch or afternoon meal
some light meal without the meat,
maybee sesame, almond home made milk,
coconut milk with dried dates, figss, dried plums.

Yes all good with the dates, figs, but try to stay away from the dried fruits except for the dates as they contain yeast and yeast causes cancer. So Lets say we have the sesame, almond milk, coconut milk, some dates and some fresh grapes and peaches.

- at the evening again barley juice right before sleeping

- I conisder to suggest after few weeks to practice
4 day fast with enema with wheatgrass or barley juice
as enema liquid. By massaging rectum while green
juice in it, I was told that green juice is absorbed
by the liver through small blood cappilaries.

Thank you in advance for your Help, Sara

Have you considered the coffee enema? I found great results with the coffee enema? Just a thought. Keep in mind that these are trials and erros. You should try and see how they affect you, if you don't have some kind of result after two weeks we need to adjust the protocol. Like with me I cannot fast for very long as my blood pressure drops.

The Dr. Schult incurables program is good as you start with fresh fruit, salad for lunch and then veggie juice.

Then 3 days of just juices and the 5th day the same as the 1st day. It helped me alot.

Cancer in the advance stages is war. So you must fight war back. It is important no stress, sunlight, faith and prayer alot. EFT for sure and lastly I want you to have the best products you can afford. So 2 organic bananas compared to 12 not is much better for your system.

Let me see the names of the oil you are using. I wrote the other post but I will delete as I wanted to cover all the subjects.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)