CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can I give black seed oil to my 1 yr old son?

mo123 Views: 86,389
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,388,782

Re: Can I give black seed oil to my 1 yr old son?

I always suggest buying the herbs as they are the best. Tea bags are full of toxins so if you can find cammomile loose it is better also.

I have a one cup tea maker and I put in 1 T. of herbs and make a cup of tea. The black and decker machine does all the work.

I suggest you make one big cup of tea and split it between the two children. If you see they improve after three days you can increase the dosage for the the 6 year old. I would wait until the one year old is a bit older to increase, except in case of illness. In that case I would suggest twice a day.

Mind you, I cannot give medical advice but only advice to a friend.

Put one cup of water in a pan and heat and add in 1 T. of cammomile flowers or olive leaf and bring to boil. Remove from the stove and cool for 20 minutes and then drink.

If I was on a desert Island and Allah granted me three wishes, I would wish for black seed,honey and a life raft. No just kidding. Olive leaf. Have a great day my friend.

SARA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)